Pallas´s (Great Black-headed) Gull - The latest addition to our tour programme.
Pallas´s Gulls have recently been discovered breeding in the Southern part of the Danube Delta, some 100 km from our Lodge.
Branta-Tours is now offering an outstanding opportunity, both in Bulgaria and Romania, to observe this impressive and exclusive Asiatic breeding species - on our very doorstep! It has established as a breeding bird at a little known site in the southern aspect of the Danube Delta, where it is resident throughout the year. Few birdwatchers have experienced the sight of Pallas´s Gulls in Europe - why not be among the first?!
We provide excellent accommodation with all facilities at Branta Birding Lodge overlooking Durankulak Lake and the Black Sea in Bulgaria.
The programme may be adapted to your requirements.
Cost:: based on 2 - 4 pax
- Three-nights (four days); € 345.00
- Four-nights (five days); € 415.00
- Five-nights (six days) € 495.00 - Single room supplement: € 39,-
- Full-board in double ensuite room at Branta Birding Lodge.
- Packed lunches except for first and last days.
Transfers to and from Varna airport.
- Daily excursions to local birdwatching locations including day trip to Romanian wetlands.
- Lunch on first and last days.
- Bar items and tips;
- Visa and health insurance.We offer a 5 percent discount for reservations made before 31 December.